Enjoy all the conveniences of living in your own home, without all the upkeep and maintenance, in our assisted living facility at Heritage House. Heritage House is conveniently connected to the Lutheran Home, Chapel, and Child Development Center. Residents will enjoy our large heated parking garage to keep everyone warm while entering and exiting their vehicles.
We offer 16 two bedroom apartments that feature:
- Living room
- Two bedrooms
- Emergency pull cords that alert LHGS – conveniently located in bedrooms and bathroom.
The rent includes:
- Daily continental style breakfast
- Buffet style lunch
- Most utilities (residents are in charge of the electricity, telephone, and cable television utilities).
Pricing for our apartments is as follows:
- $1130/mo for single occupancy
- $1240/mo for double occupancy
- $50/mo for garage stall
- $180/mo for the evening meal plan
We also offer a variety of assisted living services for an additional fee for anyone needing a little extra help to continue living independently.
For additional information or to view apartments, contact the Assisted Living/ Housing Coordinator at Lutheran Home of the Good Shepherd at 701-947-2944.