LHGS has a full-time Environmental Services Assistant position available. This position is 40 hours per week. The Environmental Services Assistant will work Monday through Friday and one weekend per month. Experience is preferred but not required. We will train in all aspects of this position. Qualified applicants may be eligible for a $5000 sign on incentive, which is paid out over a 15-month period!
The purpose of the Environmental Services Assistant is:
- To provide and maintain a safe and clean environment for all residents, employees, and visitors.
- Perform cleaning procedures in accordance with facility policy.
- Perform waste disposal procedures in accordance with facility policy.
- Assist in the maintenance of the inside and outside of all entities of the LHGS.
- Service and repair mechanical equipment such as pumps, motors, air handling equipment, compressors, valves, and other related equipment.
- Assist in the general maintenance of grounds and buildings.
- Assist with the proper care and use of janitorial equipment.
- Observe infection control procedures related to the Maintenance Department.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Maintenance Director.
Salary Range: $15.91- $20.17 Depending on experience. $5000 Sign on incentive!
Our generous benefits include:
- Competitive Wages
- Shift Differentials
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Reduced Employee Meals
- Reduced Rent at Westview Apartments
- On Site Childcare
- Full Benefits package offered to all FT and PT permanent staff who are scheduled at least 20 hours per week.
- High school graduate or equivalent is preferred, Some vocational or technical training is a plus.
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and boiler repair is a plus.
- Experience is preferred but not required. We will train in all aspects of this position.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player.
For questions regarding this or any of our jobs and employee benefits, please do not hesitate to call Christi at 701-947-2944 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Lutheran Home of the Good Shepherd, we focus on small town values and integration with our community. Our guiding principle is to provide outstanding and innovative healthcare in an environment that stresses the importance of the individual and family. Our staff of dedicated professionals embodies the values that we cherish most – a nurturing spirit and a commitment to quality. If you’re looking for more than just a job, explore our career opportunities and seize your opportunity!
A career in healthcare is so much more than a job, you have an opportunity to support someone in their greatest time of need. By caring for and helping someone maintain dignity YOU make a positive difference each and every day. At LHGS we believe true happiness comes from these many opportunities. We set standards for excellence and strive to provide the highest quality care to our residents.
What are you waiting for? Apply Today! https://www.lhgs.org/careers
Visit our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LutheranHomeOfTheGoodShepherd
Take an online tour by visiting: https://virte.ch/tours/1037lut/ver2/